Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dumped 550 litres of pure today on a large commercial first clean...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Trev81

And only 80% through it, I reckon abother 250L tomorrow will have it all done, lots of work on my todd today, cracked on from 6:30am, finished for the day at 4pm, back there tomorrow a 6am to finish off, will add some pictures as it's a interesting old place. Think I counted over 450 bits of glazing my brush touched today! Looks brilliant now it's all shining like it should be! Gaffa very happy so hopefully a 4 weekly contract for keeps, as I'm currently on a 3 month trial period lol!

And only 80% through it, I reckon abother 250L tomorrow will have it all done, lots of work on my todd today, cracked on from 6:30am, finished for the day at 4pm, back there tomorrow a 6am to finish off, will add some pictures as it's a interesting old place. Think I counted over 450 bits of glazing my brush touched today! Looks brilliant now it's all shining like it should be! Gaffa very happy so hopefully a 4 weekly contract for keeps, as I'm currently on a 3 month trial period lol!
Brill mate hopefully a ongoing coView attachment 5636 ntract to come

I've View attachment 5637 got 4 potential ones in bag and this today it's my mates house he's just bought

Thats some pad! He must be a window cleaner to afford that? /emoticons/wink.png
Haha no mate it's a lords old house

13 bedrooms,gym,swimming pool games room 11 bathrooms it's ridiculous

2.95 million lol definitely not a window cleaner

Nice job Trev, looking like a decent little number you've got there!

Take ya speedos next time and have a plunge

It was so tempting this morning at 6am to take a plunge lol! Choice of 3 pools, maybe a perk for the future /emoticons/smile.png

Really enjoyed cleaning there, lovely place to be, just have to time cleaning as not to disrupt paying guests, so means a early start each time but not too bad.

It was so tempting this morning at 6am to take a plunge lol! Choice of 3 pools, maybe a perk for the future /emoticons/smile.png
Really enjoyed cleaning there, lovely place to be, just have to time cleaning as not to disrupt paying guests, so means a early start each time but not too bad.
Yeah it's always nice cleaning in luxury places, makes you feel like your not at work, always things to see and nice surroundings, I always find it just makes the job really enjoyable!

Yeah bit of a shame you have to start early, but you can't have it all!

Nice job mateI'm looking forward to doing my mates fri views amazing in country all done with loads of proper coffee!
Make the most of the coffee Evie! The standard instant coffee custys give is atrocious!!!!

Nespresso pods all day long for me /emoticons/wink.png

Make the most of the coffee Evie! The standard instant coffee custys give is atrocious!!!!
Nespresso pods all day long for me /emoticons/wink.png
I'm a bit of a coffee addict

Most of my customers end up in the plant pot

Look on customers face when they come out and it's steaming lol

I'm a bit of a coffee addictMost of my customers end up in the plant pot

Look on customers face when they come out and it's steaming lol
I'm the same mate, I chuck em all,

It's got so bad I ask for tea now, even though I hate tea!!!

I'd rather suffer tea than instant coffee lol

I'm the same mate, I chuck em all,
It's got so bad I ask for tea now, even though I hate tea!!!

I'd rather suffer tea than instant coffee lol
Even worse when they add uht or cream

I always say I'm going to van to grab a sarnie then tip it

Classic,

Yeah you've gotta think of ways to launch it, worst one is when they invite you in, and you have to drink it,

Pure suffering!

If you were closer I'd suggest we go on a coffee tasting expierence together,

Very romantic :rofl:

But yeah seriously, I love coffee!!!

Classic,
Yeah you've gotta think of ways to launch it, worst one is when they invite you in, and you have to drink it,

Pure suffering!
Haha yes there the ones I try and avoid make out just had one

Why is it the horrible ones give it you the in the hottest biggest(jug)on the planet? Every mouthful gets more painful:eek:

Totally with you both there! Always tates rank instant coffee, one mouthful then put it down and do a swift look round and tip in the flower borders!!

Totally with you both there! Always tates rank instant coffee, one mouthful then put it down and do a swift look round and tip in the flower borders!!
The porch ornamental tree is a good one to chuck into

Back