Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner brushes

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I've ordered the gardiners too, don't know which is best til I've tried them. I wish everyone would have gardiners services though, ordered the x-line 2 days ago and it still hasn't even been sent yet. But its orange! I much prefer brightly coloured brushes and will happily pay an extra tenner for it, they get alot more attention and comments which is good, as long as its good too, I'm bored of black and white ones are the worst. I love my slx 22, now I prefer to use it even on bungalows instead of my clx10, which I used to prefer, but the slx is just the right weight, balance, smoothness, stiffness, looks cool, its got it all :thumbsup: I would like to try out an ionics pole one day, but other than that not interested.

my black hibrid supreme is now foooooked so i chucked my old tecbuk bk on an i gota say i for got how good this brush realy is scrubs so mch beta an they last if only they had the supreme stock on them rather than there cheep bannah stock /emoticons/biggrin.png:zipit:

Back