Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Putting My Flyers In Newspapers

harunh

£21.50 + VAT to put 1,000 of my flyers in newspapers... This a weekly paper that gets delivered to a lot o houses in my area once a week for free.

I can pick what area i want to choose /emoticons/biggrin.png

I think this could work.... im planning on shotting out 3,000 flyers in newspapers to test it out for starters

Could work H but i tend to check out a flyer that comes on its own, all those that come with free papers i just tend to throw to one side, maybe thats just me.

i tried this last year and the response wasnt great you might wanna try putting your flyers in local newsagents on their counters try getting a few of the plastic display holders so the flyer is upright and seen i done this and get a lot of work from it

I done this last month well my friend put them in the free papers they deliver .

Guess what out of 600 posted not one call !!!

Keep ya cash big H and do what ya know best . Knock them damn doors .

Hmmm well i think im going to put them out myself /emoticons/smile.png i got 5,000 coming.

And 1,000 MUST go in 1 week MINIMUM

Is it £21.50 + vat per 1000? If so, that's almost £75 per week... Bit too much me thinks.. I have a local paper I use to advertise in, £60 per month and goes to 37,000 addresses

Back