Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2 Days Work Since Christmas

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Knoxy

I took some time off over Christmas to look after the kids, then went on a weeks holiday skiing in the new year. I come home expecting to crack on and earn some cash however I've done 2 days and since then the weather has been freezing. Now the cold don't bother me but it's a bloody nightmare when everything keeps freezing up while working.

So to combat this weather I've just bought a eccotemp L5 water heater, this should help with the freezing hose and make all the first cleans I've got lined up a doddle /emoticons/biggrin.png

Looks like the temperature should be above freezing on Saturday here!! can't wait to start earning some money again /emoticons/smile.png

Test it well before going out as you may have not found out already hot water can cause hoses to burst & joint leaks.

Don't forget to drain it down aswell or jack frost will defo knacker it /emoticons/wink.png

Thanks Smurf, I never thought of draining it. As for hose leaking I've just ordered a load of new fittings as I like to keep spares in the van.

Back