Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Please help need advice on my water genie 350l tank

WCF

Help Support WCF:

antondex

Hi, new to this site. Just a quick question. I have a water genie 350l tank I use with the WFP system. I have a round red tap on the right hand side of where my tank is in my van, which the guy in the shop said I needed to turn to release all the build up of rubbish in the tank.

When should I turn this tap on? For how long should I open it up for and how often?

Thanks /emoticons/smile.png

No mate, whilst you have the tank filling (with pure) you are producing waste water also. Usually at a rate of 2 waste to 1 pure, or there about. That's how it should be every day. About once or twice per month (depending on the PPM of your tap water) you need to 'flush' the RO unit, you do this by opening that tap right up and running for about 10 mins. during this time you shouldn't be producing any pure.

If you are near the warehouse drop in and ask Sonny, I know he has had a couple of weeks off as hes just become a dad but I believe he's back now.

If you are near Nottingham then just give me a holler and I will be happy to show you.

Back