Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How Much Would You Guys Price These Jobs At?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

WJCN64

Hey Guys i Just want to makes sure i have priced these correctly (the one on the left as a full balcony of glass going all round the front and side), sorry there are no more pictures

View attachment 1754

it is difficult to tell as you cant see to many windows but looking ay the type of house I think it looks a £50 house

Hi

It is hard to tell not being able to look round but i would say 40 - 50 what have you priced them at and be honest ha ha ?

Sorry would you be able to give someone a price just going by those two pics? I'm sure I can't....

Also are you talking about builders cleans, one-offs, first cleans or what sort of frequency are you talking about will also make a big difference on cost methinks.

I also don’t understand how others can just throw in a price not understanding, knowing or seeing what needs to be done. :Image3:

These look to be very expensive houses so posh house tax applies plus house on right looks tricky access to 2nd / 3rd floor balcony assuming you cant go thru house.

If they were regular bi monthly jobs I would quote approx £90 per house as a minimum ........... if by coast which they look like they could be then a bit extra for salt.

well i quoted one on right £50 a month one on left is 70 when they want it don how much should i charge for a builders clean inide and out of the left one do u recon? more than double???

yeah it is the proppertys are both for sale but hell its allotsa money for those places i think they can spare 120 for both a month :-D

Back