Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Hos Annoyed By Poo Whilst Working?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Had a woman who, as I was cleaning the top windows, tapped on the bottom window, pointed at the ground & mouthed "mind the poo". I`m afraid dog sh1t really turns my guts so when I looked down & it was already stuck to my boot I lifted my foot & scraped it off on her rockery while she was still at the window /emoticons/smile.png

thats nothing i done a off off clean and there garden had grass so long i swear i sore lions and elephants in there lol i was working away and every where i looked was a mine field of cat crud. i ended up binning my boots because no matter how much i scrubbed my boots cleaned with detol etc the smell lingered for ages. gud job i had crappy cheapo floor mats in my car i binned them aswell. so when i quote any home now i look more at the floor then on way bk round to there front garden i do the windows. IF theres **** on the floor i add more money on. it motivates me then, if i dont get it im not bothered if i get it i get more money than i norm would.

Back