Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I've Been Done For Speeding (apparently)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Tuffers

This is a new one on me, I mean 89mph in a 25mph speed limit. :laugh: These fraudsters need nailing!!!

pipito.png
YOUR PTN: 86VTJS97

Notice of Intended Prosecution (NIP)

According to Section 1 of the Road Traffic Offenders Act 1988. we hereby inform you that it is mandatory to take proceedings against the driver of motor vehicle. The email is the part of GMP Notification Service.

Particulars of the Offence

• Fixed Speed Device UIN: 93RXT89
  • Time & Date: at 17:51 on 08/12/2016
  • Violation Location: A5103 Princess Rd, Near Craigmore Avenue, Manchester
  • Violation: EXCEED 25 MPH SPEED LIMIT
  • Your Vehicle Speed: 89

We have photographic data that the driver of motor vehicle failed to comply with a speed limit at the date, time and location.

In your own case the notice was served on the keeper of the motor vehicle as registered with the DVLA and your information have thereafter been supplied to us as being the driver at the time. The registered keeper, driver or legal representative may examine the photographic evidence now or later by appointment.

Check Fixed Speed Camera Photo

Whether you agree with the NIP or not you must complete the section 172 notice declaring who was driving the car at the time of the offence within 28 days. The NIP with the section 172 notice were sent to your mailing address.

Copyright © Greater Manchester Police 2016

***DO NOT CLICK THE LINK***

My wife got one of the tax rebate ones that always do the rounds this year too. £200 would've been nice...

I was in Wigan 81 in a 25 zone, where all obviously busy trying to get round everybody with the build up to Christmas.

Should we be worried though has personal details being hacked from this site ?

I'm gonna miss you all on the roads as anything that's 30mph above the posted limit is an instant ban. 

As for details being gotten from here there is very little personal information on here. Nothing that ID theft types could make great use of.

@Gav ?

My wife got one of the tax rebate ones that always do the rounds this year too. £200 would've been nice...
Hawke I got one of those tax rebate £239 last week sent by email asked for personal details including bank details these scammers trying everything didn't get no letters in post about no refund

Hawke I got one of those tax rebate £239 last week sent by email asked for personal details including bank details these scammers trying everything didn't get no letters in post about no refund
Ajk - check your tax account at

Personal tax account: sign in or set up - GOV.UK

And inspect the "click here" link - if it takes you to any other site it'll be a scam

Forward the email to [email protected] so they can trace and close down the baddies!

Hope its real though...

I'm gonna miss you all on the roads as anything that's 30mph above the posted limit is an instant ban. 
As for details being gotten from here there is very little personal information on here. Nothing that ID theft types could make great use of.

@Gav ?
Nope nothing much.

Saying that though if your posting a pick of your van and show the numberplate I wonder how much someone could get from that. Where it's registered and who it's registered to?

I don't remember what they claimed it was for. (Probably paypal) but some time back I got one saying my account was at risk and I would need to fill in the form with my date of birth account number sort code national insurance number and about 10 other pieces of personal informtion.

No offence but our @tench0771 could have given them spelling lessons :rofl::rofl:

I get paypal ones, even by text as well, along with bank ones etc.

There pretty easy to spot when you click the link and it directs you too www.vsfgdfgdgshfzysh.blowby.net

links are safe to click as far as im aware as long as you dont run any software clicking a link cant do anything in itself, they could be a download link for malware but again as long as you dont run or install it you will be ok

I don't remember what they claimed it was for. (Probably paypal) but some time back I got one saying my account was at risk and I would need to fill in the form with my date of birth account number sort code national insurance number and about 10 other pieces of personal informtion.
No offence but our @tench0771 could have given them spelling lessons :rofl::rofl:
dam it u got me it was me who rite the leter im the fradster :lipssealed::666:

Their targeting this forum as They've read how much you all earn and as your home for half 2 you have time to read their spam

Back