Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Looking for investment

Normally I would roast new folk like yourself for asking for money, but something about you seems legit, maybe its the baby in your pic. If you lived closer to me I would possibly have a meet up with you to discuss. But anyway, these are some important questions you need to answer;-
How much do you actually need?

And why can't you fund it yourself?

Why can't you get a loan off the bank?

Thanks, the baby has a trusting face doesnt she. anyone heard anything from cheap and cheerful not seen him in Sandbach for a while?

Fair play to you mate - sounds like you started at the 'bottom' and have grown & grown. Good luck with it all.
Thank you... i do work lots of hours, i put the time in, often leaving the house at 7.30am and getting home at 8pm and thats before washing the scrims, printing new slips, organising the next days work, printing that, drying the scrims, texting any customers with gates etc, updating my spreadsheets and checking online payments, hahaha who said running your own business was easy... hahaha but i will get out what i put in i guess. im proud of how far ive come along in such a short period of time.

Hmm very interesting thread mate- sounds like your business going the right way now

Many on here have a rocky past including me

All the best - keep us informed

what are you offering in return tho . if i was to loan you 7k
Looking at something like this...

loan amount 7,000.00

repayment 9,500.00

first three months no payments while get up to speed with new work.

followed by 15 monthly payments of £633.

total amount paid off in 18 months

Its bad when you cant get credit.

I was bankrupt at 23, now at 34 ive only just been accepted for loans/credit cards in the last 6 months, bad credit is a nightmare. I wouldnt get anything now im self employed so i took out a credit card an a small loan when i was employed before i took the leap. Not spent any of it just there if i need it and the interest is low about £500 on £5000

I'm in the credit union mate , I stick in £20 a week do that's about a grand a year, your first loan you can borrow only so much and the second loan you can borrow 3 times the amount you have in it. The interest is really low . I haven't actually took a loan yet I just have it for back up if the van packs in or if another round comes up for sale

Back