Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

What would you quote

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Nice looking pad that! Personally for outside only id be saying about £120 and it doesn't look very dirty if that's a current pic? No clue on inside aswell so will be interested to see what others say. What figure you got in mind @adamangler

Wow.

Wasn't expecting those prices.

I normally charge 30 quid for an average conny roof. Dont think I'd have gotten that price round here.

I quoted £175 inside and out and got the job. To be honest my first though was 120 in and out.

I reckon 4 hours work.

First time I've done one like this so I will live and learn I guess lol

To be fair mate whatever you want is the right price. If you get that done inside and out in 4 hours your laughing at £175. Maybe I work slow I'm not sure but if I was doing inside too I'd be looking at nearer 6 or 7 hours for a quality job.

I think that's the great thing about this job though we can work at our own pace and charge what we feel is right. Let us know how it goes

Thing is I've no idea mate i'm just guessing as I've not done one quote like this also it's hard to really see from pics how much dirt or how difficult it is. We can only see so much from pics.

I'm hoping 4 hours but if it takes a full day it's not too bad still. And if in totally wrong I will learn for future I suppose.

Thanks

I was thinking around £140. Watch for the drips on the inside wall ect as there normally more dirty inside. Pad and blade and clean microfibres work a treat. Its hard to price these as its always the inside thats more difficult and the lay of the land in there. Also usually these monsters owners are quiet affluent and pickey with every drip or detail. Best of luck man.

That is gonna be a bit sore on the shoulders doing the back..ladder up the side and full stretch with the pole to do it and scrub that side of the finials well as the customer can see them close up through the windows

Self cleaning glass by the look of it

I would quote to do it with conny ladders and magic sponge the frames while I'm at it inside and out

Gotta be about £350 for the lot..full days work to do a bang on job but sell it as a conny deep clean..the money guys love that and sanderson would be charging extortionate amounts compared to that

Looks like roughly 30 panels....I'd charge £5 per panel so £150 for the outside.

Personally I avoid jobs where you have to do inside of roofs, blooming neck kills me after that.

Insides I charge the same as outside plus 50% so using that basic rule of thumb the inside would be £225.

£375 total.

It's a day's work for me from what I can see and even if it works out shorter, say 5 or 6 hours there's no way I'm going into other work after doing that job.

Keep us up to date, I'd be interested in how long it takes you and difficulty level.

Good luck buddy :thumbsup:

BTW, it's a gorgeous looking house - what would something like that cost in that area? (Unsure where it is)

It was a killer.

5 hours It took no breaks just 1 cuppa. Surprisingly 3hr for outside and 2 inside.

Inside was full of stuff had to keep moving ladders around but by bit and a big ledge full of dust.

Outside was really awkward had to do it all off ladders, really awkward angles and the edge near the gutters had to be done by hand. Really hard trying to get the glass perfect always seemed to be something that needed scraping out of reach.

If I did it gain I would factor in a full day and take it a bit steadier. Knackered now.

20170313_141522.jpg

20170313_120255.jpg

20170313_143158.jpg

20170313_141534.jpg

20170313_143151.jpg

Back