Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Another di tank question

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Cheers for the help guys probably be safer just getting another tank
You don't need to buy a complete vessel.....just need to know which make vessel you have...OR there's a guy on ebay who sells re-conditioned vessels complete with new seals etc at good prices :thumbsup::thumbsup:.

ahh ta bingo. the channels bit..hence the shake it occasionally...all makes sense now.../emoticons/biggrin.png
also means the other is better....
Correct...shake or roll the vessel on the (smooth) floor.

Better?????

They say the Spectrum H-Y is 30% more productive...but they cost a lot more......I can't justify the extra expense, so I 'll carry on shaking mine.....probably works out the same anyway.

You don't need to buy a complete vessel.....just need to know which make vessel you have...OR there's a guy on ebay who sells re-conditioned vessels complete with new seals etc at good prices :thumbsup::thumbsup:.
Thanks Bingo Ive sent a couple of pics to a guy on ebay who I e:mailed for help, he has said he supplies all DI tank parts so hopefully this will get it sorted. /emoticons/smile.png

Back