Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner SLX

WCF

Help Support WCF:

I set up my slx25 with ext6 and another base section of a different pole today,so a 35 foot pole. You need the adaptor for the gardiners conversion which is the same size as the aquadaptor. I had it fully extended a couple of times today and it felt much heavier! I have a plastic gooseneck not carbon. love the aquadaptor and water saving, dislike the extra weight!

I set up my slx25 with ext6 and another base section of a different pole today,so a 35 foot pole. You need the adaptor for the gardiners conversion which is the same size as the aquadaptor. I had it fully extended a couple of times today and it felt much heavier! I have a plastic gooseneck not carbon. love the aquadaptor and water saving, dislike the extra weight!
Ok thanks

Gardiners emailed today they say I can't use aquadapter with carbon goose neck - so that's that ( those little plastic necks not big enough )

Back