Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

ionics selling poles on finance

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Good idea just looked on there site they seem to be about the same price as gardiners for there gliders but there gliders are heaver which is important when you are using them all day but would you care if you were getting them for say £5 a week instead of a £400 outlay ?

I just plucked the figure out at £5.00 a week but i am sure it would not be to much . I have now idea if there poles are any good

I have an ionic n to be fair i think its abit cheaply made. The glue that holds the clamp has come away so sometimes the claps slide about. Its the 27" pole iv got. Had it 7 months. N only use it 2 weeks out of 4.

Finance is an good idea tho.

The adhesive I use for wfp equipment is – (3M) DP 490 -

It’s the best, but it is expensive, it’s the same stuff they use on Formula 1 cars. Once it been applied ‘correctly’ you will have to break the Carbon Fibre to remove whatever you glued/attached.

You don’t need to buy the dispenser or the nozzles as you won’t be using it that often, push some out the tube(s) onto a clean piece of paper and mix it well yourself, then apply to the area.

Richard

Back