Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

I sodding hate X-mas tips!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Green Pro Clean Ltd

So today I am on a house I have done for as long as I recall.......

Every time I do he does not even say hello.......it is always (without fail) 'here's your cuppa Darren!' as he puts it on the garden chair.

Well today I get their and they have family visiting cause of silly season so I clean all the windows and then head net door and do their house.......no cuppa......:thumbsdown:

I am coming out of next door and he meets me on the drive to pay me, shakes my hand and tells me 'there's a drink on the seat in the van'

'Happy Christmas' I say and we part ways.

I jump in the van and its a bottle of sodding Aussie Shiraz!! Who the hell drinks that ****? Hairdressers? Designer clothes shop assistants? Ponces in general?

I am never one to be ungrateful but I'd rather have had my cup of tea!! :coffee:

flyer your round (minus this custy) with a Jan promotion. First one to sign up their neighbor for window cleaning service wins a bottle of 2015 new world Shiraz.::p:

I have the same problem im stacking up a nice collection of red wine, thinking of opening up. Wine store to get shut

I remember in the building game we would usaly get beer at Christmas or on completion of a job.

Since changing my career over to the windows,it's wine now.

Not complaining as these are good presents for the females in my family.

Just unsure of why WINE

I have been given a few bottles of wine this year as christmas tips. I dont mind at all. They are currently sat with my 100+ bottles of home made wine.....a very warming sight!

Makes you sound ungrateful amigo! Hope Santa ain't around..........

I've a few **** bottles that I've passed on. I'm wondering if there's a bottle of Liebfraumilch that's been passed as a tip since 1979 and just keeps going round? Look out for vintage bottles!!

I am ungrateful i would rather not have them, does anybody actually drink red wine? If it wasnt rude i would just say no

I do say no cause I don't drink so I get given cash instead (although I don't ask for it)

At times it's an awkward conversation but I've come to the conclusion that there really is no point giving me alcohol so I might as well say thanks but no thanks /emoticons/smile.png

Makes you sound ungrateful amigo! Hope Santa ain't around..........
I've a few **** bottles that I've passed on. I'm wondering if there's a bottle of Liebfraumilch that's been passed as a tip since 1979 and just keeps going round? Look out for vintage bottles!!
Liebfrauhmilch used to seem sophisticated In the 1970s...took us a few years to realise that it was shite.

I've had 2 bottles of Guinness small bottle of whiskey, crate of speckled hen and couple bottles of wine, the wines been wrapped up ready to give to people I've forgotten to buy presents for, there's always one or 2 I realise o haven't nought for when they turn up Christmas day! Plus saves me a few quid on presents :whistle:

Latest Posts

Back