Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Gardiner Delivery

WCF

Help Support WCF:

wilgold

Hi everyone ordered my pole yesterday just wondered for those who have ordered from their website, how long does delivery take roughly?

Should take within 2 working days im guessing...

Give them a ring and find out /emoticons/smile.png

The're pretty quick.

Daqua are too, they even text you on what day you want it if not suitable, and give the name of the delivery man! Awesome!

Hi everyone ordered my pole yesterday just wondered for those who have ordered from their website, how long does delivery take roughly?
Should arrive tomorrow then. We are in the middle of updating the website and shop software to allow full intergration of courier information with emails. This will help keep clients more fully updated about delivery status.

Emailed gardiner got back to me within an hour or so and I had a voicemail on my phone (A+ for customer service) however not all good news /emoticons/sad.png Fed ex only loaded up one out of two parcels from the depo. So I currently have a pole and no brush lol oh well. First impressions are good tho. The pole is so much lighter than others I have used can't wait I get goin with it

Back