Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Creep Water..

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matty H

Does anybody understand "creep" water and why the TDS meter reads it in such a way? I mean there's no way that since last fill and after RO the readings could be that high for the first few minutes surely? Just wondered that's all - it happens every time so here must be some reason to it.

its all about the stuff setterling in the filters and membrains then when you turn it on again it pushes all that rubbish through and makes it high to start with, its normal so no need to worry just make sure you flush long enough before you put it through ur resin to make pure!

its all about the stuff setterling in the filters and membrains then when you turn it on again it pushes all that rubbish through and makes it high to start with, its normal so no need to worry just make sure you flush long enough before you put it through ur resin to make pure!
Correct.

I'm just to lazy to disconnect the resin, but it doesn't seem to make any noticeable difference to resin life

in my RO unit, I use about 2lt of Resin every 2-3 weeks, my water is always 000-001ppm i never let it get about that, as soon as it starts coming out at 002ppm i change resin

Back