Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

wfp manufacturers,help please!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Brettd

Hi everyone,

Been looking into wfp systems and see there are a lot of manufacturers out there.

Anybody have any positive feedback /recommendations of a good one.

look forward to hearing back.

What are you after systems wise a van mount, trolley or backpack?

How much is your total spend budget not including a van?

Hi everyone,Been looking into wfp systems and see there are a lot of manufacturers out there.

Anybody have any positive feedback /recommendations of a good one.

look forward to hearing back.

Yeah go DIY & we can sort you out a shopping list via eBay/WC suppliers. The only "difficult" bit is getting the water tank & split charge relay properly fitted.

You do need to find out the TDS ppm of your tap water to determine if you will require a RO system.

Yeah go DIY & we can sort you out a shopping list via eBay/WC suppliers. The only "difficult" bit is getting the water tank & split charge relay properly fitted.You do need to find out the TDS ppm of your tap water to determine if you will require a RO system.
A mate of mine is WFP and I looked in his van on Monday. He's got a full factory fitted system and spent loads on it. He has 2 very old poles with knackered brushes and I thought why? Go DIY and buy top notch tools with the money you save.

I know you can save money going diy but if/when I get a newer van with a bigger payload I will defo be treat myself to a fully fitted system

What are you after systems wise a van mount, trolley or backpack?
How much is your total spend budget not including a van?
I have a brand new peugeot partner to put the system into.

im looking to spend no more than £5000 for everything.

Yeah go DIY & we can sort you out a shopping list via eBay/WC suppliers. The only "difficult" bit is getting the water tank & split charge relay properly fitted.You do need to find out the TDS ppm of your tap water to determine if you will require a RO system.
DIY seems a lot of hassle to me,im happy to spend the money as long as its on quality gear.

What does a TDS meter do?

Tells you how far away from pure water your tap water, can be from 30 to 475ppm. Above 150ppm you get a Reverse Osmosis system. It costs about up to £1500 to go DIY so a professionally fitted system will be well within your budget, you might even be able to get a hot water system.

Max payload at 600kg you will be quite restricted to what size van setup you get tank wise.

Do you want to make pure from the van or from static setup say from a garage if you have one?

some pug partners r 800kg payload i no a guy who has a 500l tant in his he has the 2.0hdi the 1.9d has the 600kg payload think the 1.6hdi also has 800kg payload,ide get a tank framer 100psi pump flow conrroler hose real to poles thats it u can pay a manick to bolt it to the shassy or u could scrap the cage an just use rachit straps with diy u can chouse what bits u like ide get a 22ft facelife pheonix an a 50 ft gardener pole

Back