Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

One Day......

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Ha looks so old!
I preferred 'The Beat'. Lots of rivalry between Coventry and Brum back in the 80's. We used to go to Cov on the weekend just for a knock. Mass fighting on the dance floor was a common sight :rolleyes:

I preferred 'The Beat'. Lots of rivalry between Coventry and Brum back in the 80's. We used to go to Cov on the weekend just for a knock. Mass fighting on the dance floor was a common sight :rolleyes:
Sounds like our local towns!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was big Into punk and all things weird at the time. Still enjoyed the specials though.

I was big Into punk and all things weird at the time. Still enjoyed the specials though.
I was a kind of black sheep on the music front, my mates mainly liked The Jam, I liked The Stranglers. Saw both live, but The Stranglers were a lot better in the flesh.

I was a kind of black sheep on the music front, if hatey mates mainly liked The Jam, I liked The Stranglers. Saw both live, but The Stranglers were a lot better in the flesh.
I have seen the stranglers a couple of times but the best ever live band I saw were theatre of hate, with killing joke coming a close second. The clash were good too.

I'll never forget the night when me and a couple of mates went to see the Sex Pistols in Caerphilly Cinema....had to keep a low profile on the way in just in-case our parents were amongst the do-gooders demonstrating.......those were the days /emoticons/smile.png.

Make yourself a cuppa, sit back and watch this......

[media]

[/media]

Last edited by a moderator:
That must have been fantastic bingo. Never saw the pistols. Did you see that documentary on the bbc documenting their last gig in britain......never mind the xmas baubles.......it was at a kids party. Johnny rotten said it was their best gig ever.

Back