Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Changing My Card To Say Windows Been Cleaned

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Shaun mate do this:

Your windows have been cleaned today we will call back to collect on 11 / 11 / 11 @ 00:01

Or you can say: Your windows were cleaned on : 11 / 11 / 11 @ 00:01

Also at the top put a little box saying Name: ( then put the customers name )

The customer feels more attached to you when u recognise them by their name /emoticons/smile.png Also when u receive payment if the customers name is dave say ok thanks dave mate and it will build a little connection between u and youir customer /emoticons/smile.png

This is what i do anyway on my cards, i put your windows have been cleaned on so and so date /emoticons/smile.png

Looks more better that way your customers know when you came around... they wont be rining you saying when did u clean them ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Thats how i see it anyway but others may see it different

Hope this helps mate good luck and read my inbox

Lol, just sharing my thoughts /emoticons/tongue.png/emoticons/wink.png haha and okay matey

Shaun mate do this:

Your windows have been cleaned today we will call back to collect on 11 / 11 / 11 @ 00:01

Or you can say: Your windows were cleaned on : 11 / 11 / 11 @ 00:01

Also at the top put a little box saying Name: ( then put the customers name )

The customer feels more attached to you when u recognise them by their name /emoticons/smile.png Also when u receive payment if the customers name is dave say ok thanks dave mate and it will build a little connection between u and youir customer /emoticons/smile.png

This is what i do anyway on my cards, i put your windows have been cleaned on so and so date /emoticons/smile.png

Looks more better that way your customers know when you came around... they wont be rining you saying when did u clean them ? ? ? ? ? ? ?

Thats how i see it anyway but others may see it different

Hope this helps mate good luck and read my inbox
First of all H you might like hanging around after you've cleaned them writing all that & hoping you get an invite to tea. Second I never tell them when I'm collecting coz things can crop up & you may not be able to go. Thirdly putting a piece of card through the door saying your windows have been cleaned is no proof whatsoever that you cleaned them. They can throw that away. Fourthly and it's only my opionon why spend money on fancy cards that tell someone they have been cleaned, how much & yes agree with H a date on them. You gotta put that card through there door each time telling them the same thing. What is ring with a little leaflet printed off the computer saying windows cleaned, how much & when & once thev read it it goes in the bin. Shaun if you got 400 custies 200 monthly & 200 bi-monthly over 2 months that's 600 cards you need so over a year that's 3,600 your need. Say £20 a thousand that's £70 a year to tell people there windows have been cleaned. Just my opionion chaps.

I have a4 sheets with 21 "windows cleaned today" on them. That's all it says and have used them for 5 years

10p per page

Tho I am going to update them onto proper business cards with a recommend a friend offer on the back of them..

I have a small A6 flyer, that I made on MS Publisher and print myself. Looks professional and simply has:

Date of clean. Cost of clean. Monies owing. Then a small paragraph about cheques and BACS payments with a Thank You message.

Easy Peasy

Cheers mate, it's only basic with a tacky generic image from Vista Print, but it does the job /emoticons/smile.png

Do you get many people pay you threw bank?
In truth, I'm brand new to the game and only have a handful of customers who all pay cash, but I see no reason why people wouldnt use BACS.

I just have it as another option in a bid to reduce the collecting I will have to do as my round grows.

Latest Posts

Back