Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Suck It Or Hand Job That Is The Question

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Smurf

Tried me new ladder out today but couldn't make me mind up to do a hand job or suck it instead so done both. Must say the lady was highly delighted and impressed with the results and me big pole too :Image13:

View attachment 2840

Oliver it's always best to impress the ladies with your tools don't you know. :Image13:

Most of the time now I use both methods on full exterior house deep cleans as for that one has a large conservatory on the back so my guttervac comes in very handy indeed.

I’m going back this morning to finish off deep cleaning outside of conservatory including roof which happens to be a full pvc restoration job then after that clean their filthy block paving driveway too.

Looks like I’m going to be working in inclement weather again as it’s just started to peeing it down yet again… Oh deep joy :Image3:

Sucked it & hand job!?

& she was delighted & impressed with results!?

Good job mate

Sounds like you got a winner with all the work they want doing =)

How much did you charge for a gutter clean?

Can I ask what make that vac is ? It's almost the size of a Darlek haha

Have you hired it or do you own it?

Ad-hoc exterior property deep cleaning is my thing so it's not unusual for customers wanting their drives & patios cleaned aswell.

Regarding price let’s just say I'm not the cheapest but thankfully I seem to get a steady flow of work from manly recommendations & repeat business..

I've owned a few guttervac's and that one in the pic is part Omni and part ets that I put together myself out of spare parts. Has an Omni drum with 100mm inlet but trolley & head is ets make

Back