Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

GutterPro Pro-G is Excellent Tool Not Just For Guttering

Was quicker to just pole it out & let it go on the floor then bag it up afterwards.

Oops!:D

View attachment 2395

To do all the roof valleys & guttering on that house I filled 14 green refuse sacks to boot.

Last edited by a moderator:
Cheers bud...lucky enough customer agreed to get rid of it all afterwards./emoticons/wink.png

He he Smurf safe to say your the first person up there for a long time

14 bags:eek: ching ching

Yes @norm as got chatting to the gardner and found out the gutters had been cleared by a mate of hers 3 years ago. But he could not reach the roof valleys so they had not been done for years.

Was a difficult access job to do hence did you notice in one of the pics the vertical life line on me ladder?

Last edited by a moderator:
This forum has cost me a fortune lol, now i need to buy one of those gutter tools dooooohhhhh!!!!

i recommend them too,bloody great,only probs i had was slates that have blocked access with the pole but thats nothing to do with the progutter tool!

get a set bought pal,they'll pay for themselves in no time!

There is no way I could have done that job by ladder without using a microlite standoff & for added safety an ankalad (blue outriggers) deployed so the ladder did not move. The fall arrest system I use is not cheap to buy new but does the job. Can be used with the vertical lifeline or without instead by just clipping the fall arrest harness on the top of the ladder rungs... 3 points of contact and all that. The ladder setup should be secured by wall eye bolts and straps too if using a ladder fall arrest system as shown in the vid.

[media]

[/media]

Unlike this numpty that got it wrong using a different fall arrest system./emoticons/biggrin.png

[media]

[/media]

Back