Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Cleaning floating solar panels??? surely not!!!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Perhaps they did, but I was never going to keep it in the final cut was I???

I kinda wonder..why they couldn't just drag it all up to the bank, clean it and then drag it back out again....but hey ho...more fun in a boat../emoticons/biggrin.png

ahh just figured it out....cause its attached to a cable and.....when you pull it in....these things tend to snag....don't know how I know that:rolleyes:

That's some floating solor farm!
It is Gav. One of our clients is putting in a system of about 20,000 floating panels next spring. It has just been approved in planning. They were there for the cleaning to see how we would manage and see if we can upscale to that size. Answer was, yes!

I was supprised to see one of the chaps sink quite low and the sp's move about when he was cleaning them. I'm guessing no fat barstuards like me should be allowed to try cleaning them then or could end up getting wet /emoticons/biggrin.png

It is Gav. One of our clients is putting in a system of about 20,000 floating panels next spring. It has just been approved in planning. They were there for the cleaning to see how we would manage and see if we can upscale to that size. Answer was, yes!
Well of course the answer would be yes. Nice little earner I am sure.

Latest Posts

Back