Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Paying an employee cash

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Matthew Phillips

I say an 'employee' he's only been with me 3 days so it could all change at any time. Legally do I need to do anything when I give him cash tomorrow, Like get him to sign a receipt? 

Many thanks for your help,

Matt

id get him on paye and pay him that way, otherwise you could get in trouble, he needs to pay tax on his earnings. Id speak to an accountant. Unless he's self employed, then he invoices you and you get a receipt when you pay him

Mate if he's an employee then you gotta sort his ni & pension.. If it was me I'd pay him cash as a self employed person. He works as & when & for the record he works for others as well.. This way you can put it against your costs.. His actual name is irrelevant as he's self employed & there's no legal requirement upon you to check his credentials..

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums

Mate if he's an employee then you gotta sort his ni & pension.. If it was me I'd pay him cash as a self employed person. He works as & when & for the record he works for others as well.. This way you can put it against your costs.. His actual name is irrelevant as he's self employed & there's no legal requirement upon you to check his credentials..

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums
Yes, You employ him then you got pension etc,etc to sort out....I would agree totally with Alec

Latest Posts

Back