Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Travel

WCF

Help Support WCF:

My furthest is about 15miles aswell. As long as its financially worth it I don't see it would matter really just gotta factor in fuel and travel time. Mine 15 miles away is one really nice compact street all well paying houses so one morning a month its well worth while. I only went there as a friend of family found out i was a windie and got all her neighbours together.

I go 18 miles twice a week then work my way back home, but I moved earlier this year that made that distance up. Before I moved it was 5 or 6 miles

I have one customer that is 15 miles but its a good earner and I link it up with jobs on the route home. Not too bad, she has loads of rental properties and gives good tips so I keep her sweet. Generally I do 10 mile radius but like Green says I have/will travel nationwide for the right job.

30 mile plus if it's worth the money I have advert on Yell that covers all South Yorkshire and some of North Yorkshire

Back