Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

How hard is your water? Mines 480ppm!

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Can you get a softener fitted into your van?I'm going to have to get a new ro soon that will be 700 + quid ive spent on ro in the last two years and abit years crazy!

a water guy told me that all the drinking water in Suffolk is piped all the way from Lincolnshire . a useless fact but thought id post it

You'll be pleased to know that the quality of the drinking water in Britain is controlled by some of the most rigorous regulations in the world. The European Union have set standards for over 50 different substances. On top of this the UK government has added their own more stringent standards which help to further protect public health.

Standards don't always relate to health; tests are also carried out to make sure our water tastes and looks okay. The Drinking Water Inspectorate(DWI) independently monitors our supply and advises the government on all our drinking water quality performance. Visit the DWI website for more information.

If we fail to meet the standards, we'll always investigate promptly to ensure there is no risk to health. If there might be, we advise the Health Protection Agency. We always provide the Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) with details of these investigations.

more facts /emoticons/smile.png)

You'll be pleased to know that the quality of the drinking water in Britain is controlled by some of the most rigorous regulations in the world. The European Union have set standards for over 50 different substances. On top of this the UK government has added their own more stringent standards which help to further protect public health.
Standards don't always relate to health; tests are also carried out to make sure our water tastes and looks okay. The Drinking Water Inspectorate(DWI) independently monitors our supply and advises the government on all our drinking water quality performance. Visit the DWI website for more information.

If we fail to meet the standards, we'll always investigate promptly to ensure there is no risk to health. If there might be, we advise the Health Protection Agency. We always provide the Drinking Water Inspectorate (DWI) with details of these investigations.

more facts /emoticons/smile.png)

Not quite sure what that's got to do with window cleaning!

Mine changes as it's from a bore hole highest has been 570 ppm at the moment it's 240ppm.

I use the ezpure twin ro with an extra di vessel.

Had that ro for 3 years obviously I have changed the carbon filter and didn't filters and always flush through regularly.

Back