Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

fao laddergarder

WCF

Help Support WCF:

simon

mate thanks for that web hosting address, i didn't understand the site lol but phoned them up this afternoon & spoke to dead nice lad i would let people on here know about it but i'm not sure how to do links

simon

simon if you want to add any links on the forum, just click the 'new reply' button at the bottom of the thread, rather than using the quick reply box, and you'll get full edit interface were you can add smilies /emoticons/smile.png and links etc.

For hyperlinks there is a button with a globe and a little chain under it, just click that.

ok cheers, that hosting is so cheap i'm going to set up a web site just so people can pay through paypal, at the moment they have to have a pp account

yeah, paypal are really easy to use that way, once you have it linked to your business account, you can make buttons up through there site, the buttons have references, so most of the code is kept at there end, and they will give you the code you need to paste it into your site, where ever you want it.

You can also customize your payments page with your logo etc, and have the customer redirected back to your site, which is pretty good. I setup up a page for this, just to say thank you for your payment, before redirecting them again back to my index.

Back