Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Should Make Ya Laugh

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Gushysfella

So it's Friday night here's something to make you laugh, started cleaning the windows of the sun bed places the mrs goes to, £15 a week 20 mins graft lovely!

Each time the Doris that runs the place makes me a brew cash up front and offers me a 3 min blast in the sun bed, each time I've said no thanks no time. Today it was my last job so thought sod it ill have a go.

Layed there 3 longest minutes of my life, bloody stinks but came out as white as I went in.... Then about 10 minutes into my journey home a warm feeling.......

Only sodding part that's done owt is my ****! Red as a stop light can't sit!!!! I just can't bring myself to tell her in doors ill never hear the end of it....,..

I have lovely naturally tanned forearms with window cleaning in a t-shirt in the summer time. Every other part is chalk white, and thats the way its staying /emoticons/biggrin.png

LOL I'm not saying a word.

Better tell the misses tho, she might wonder why u have a saw bumper and can't sit down!!!!!!! Lol

I have lovely naturally tanned forearms with window cleaning in a t-shirt in the summer time. Every other part is chalk white, and thats the way its staying /emoticons/biggrin.png
I like taking my top of in the summer, nothing worse taking your top off and having brown arms and white body. lol

tanning booths are very dangerous but more people are continuing to use them ! tanning booths make good money aswell i was looking at opening a tanning booth before but never had enough money to start it up

Back