Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Tubeless pole set up

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Adam curtis

Hi lads just go the tubeless kit from wcw with the gardener kit but there is no pole spacer been looking at videos to see how to set up and they say u need a spacer any one no if I need it or not before i try to put it in thanks in advance

Sent from my iPhone using Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

You don't need the spacer but it helps and you can make your own removable one with a piece of 13mm (1/2 inch) garden hose or any hose with an internal diameter not greater than 19mm. Just cut yourself a length 7cm (3 inch) long and make a straight cut down the length of it so you can open it and slip it over tho pole just below the brush. this will keep the ejector sleeve inside the pole when in use and stop you accidentally unplugging your hose when working. When you have finished working slip spacer off lower the pole and you can disconnect easily without stretching the pole hose. You could probably do it without the bung as well by leaving a longer hose tail at the end op the top section of pole. However, this may make it easier to keep accidentally disconnecting the hose whilst working which is annoying unless you fit a longer spacer. I haven't tried this but it makes sense to me. It would be interesting to try

or just use some insulation tape a couple of inches down on your 1st section to act as a buffer,enough to hold the male rectus fitting inside the pole.

Back