Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Favorite comedy

the fast show!!! terry & june lol god your age is showing there mate, i can remember that being a bit rude for its time

Lee Nelson and Family Guy. Two very different types of human but both shows crack me up!

the fast show!!! terry & june lol god your age is showing there mate, i can remember that being a bit rude for its time
Yer know I thought that when I wrote it. It's the repeats I watched on itv4 lol

I know it isnt supposed to be a comedy, but i have been watching some of the repeats of the old batman series in the afternoons if i'm in and remember. It is absolutely hilarious!, and sooo camp!. I remember watching it as a kid thinking it was brilliant, but seeing it now, it just makes me laugh!. Watched one a while ago, and at one point the 'dynamic duo' (you have to say that in your head the right way!) was heading in the batmobile, at speed, in the wrong direction so batman deploys the parachute in order to do an emergency stop, before turning. But then, after they had done this maneouvre (and released the parachute), batman presses another button to activate 'the batmobile parachute recovery service' (or something like that)!. Next shot, you see a van, with the above writing on the side, parked at the side of a road, recieving the call, screeching away, flashing lights and all. Like yeah, these guys on call 24-7 just in case the batmobile does an emergency stop so they can go and pick up the parachute!, brilliant!, that would be my perfect job, ha ha!.
they don't make them like they used to!

I know it isnt supposed to be a comedy, but i have been watching some of the repeats of the old batman series in the afternoons if i'm in and remember. It is absolutely hilarious!, and sooo camp!. I remember watching it as a kid thinking it was brilliant, but seeing it now, it just makes me laugh!. Watched one a while ago, and at one point the 'dynamic duo' (you have to say that in your head the right way!) was heading in the batmobile, at speed, in the wrong direction so batman deploys the parachute in order to do an emergency stop, before turning. But then, after they had done this maneouvre (and released the parachute), batman presses another button to activate 'the batmobile parachute recovery service' (or something like that)!. Next shot, you see a van, with the above writing on the side, parked at the side of a road, recieving the call, screeching away, flashing lights and all. Like yeah, these guys on call 24-7 just in case the batmobile does an emergency stop so they can go and pick up the parachute!, brilliant!, that would be my perfect job,
they don't make them like they used to!
I've watched these to. I'd like oharas job. A cop with nothing to do

Been watching George and mildred late afternoons. You gotta laugh at ole George. What a legend.

Back