Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Caravan cleans

P

Paul

Thought I will give it ago this afternoon contacting caravan sites for cleaning, I've had 5 reply back now wanting a meet, for a pricing structure, what do I charge from a small tourer to a static I need a price list :-/ please help

mark m cleans caravans he could give you an idea im looking into this aswell as i live along the coast and thers loads of caravan sites around

I was very surprised to the response to my emails I sent this afternoon.

Come on marky where are you????

thats gota be a good sign then if you got a fast response off them them must be very interested

i have got a video all ready with how to do it what to take and what i price .The problem is last week i played around with my computer to down load my logo which belfast helped me with the problem now is my files are to big and i have to reduce them .Most of you will laugh and sort it out in 2 minutes but i am **** at this sort of thing and need some help please

Had another 3 sites and storage facilitys contact today they seem to be going for it, do you charge the site mark that's what I'm going to be doing, then they charge the custy with there little earner on top they all seem to love the idea.

Also mark do you do the roofs?

Had another 3 sites and storage facilitys contact today they seem to be going for it, do you charge the site mark that's what I'm going to be doing, then they charge the custy with there little earner on top they all seem to love the idea.

That's sounds good idea giving the site a price, people who own my site are miserable lol

They are here to BC but seem happy when they think they are getting money for sitting on there rich arses lol

Yes i deal with the site ,the site you see in the video i charge £30 a caravan the site charge £40 so they love the idea .they collect the money then give you the go ahead that way you only get one cheque and no chasing I also clean gutters if asked £10 i dont do any roofs the modern caravans have pitched fibber glass tiled roof so don't really get dirty .

Not cheeky at all pal that's what this forum is for, you have PM if anybody else wants it pm me you email and I will forward you the email I sent and ifyou think you can add to it let me know, as I don't write the best England lol

I am also interested in you e-mail you set i also have a letter i sent a few years back i have kept if your interested

Send me your email mark and I will forward it when I get home to my pc.

I would like to see the letter also if that's ok.

You all have PM's hope it helps, please let me know if there could be anything to add cheers lads

Paul

Back