Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Uniform

Dan@Windaclean

In the last year my round has shown steady, small growth and I now feel both competent in cleaning and pricing my work. With summer around the corner I've set myself a goal of targeting new customers. As part of my strategy I want to source a uniform so I look more professional and be more easily identified.

I recently brought this t-shirt from the Window Cleaning Warehouse and will be adding a pair of these Dickies Redhawk Action trousers to complete the look. I think this will tide me over until I can source a more tailored get-up, with my logo etc on display. I feel this will set me apart from the hoodie and jeans brigade, of which I am very much a part of at the moment!

I'd like to ask what you guys wear whilst on your round and also for recommendations of where to buy uniform.

Through winter I've just worn black jeans and black fleeces although my logo'd black polo is underneath a layer somewhere you couldn't see it so maybe I'm a member as well. but through summer usually any colour cargo shorts or similar and black logo'd polo although I keep looking at something lighter and more colour coordinated. On the feet, winter black steel toecap boots and summer hiking boots.

I wear dickie pant trousers ( another make though )

Wear football socks tuck them in ma trousers

N wear a signwritten hoody /emoticons/smile.png

hello

i also wear the WCW t shirt, blue work trousers, and a navy blue van. I live just down the road from WCW and know the owner and staff well. Over the last 5 years i have had many comments from customers all expressing praise for wearing a uniform and this T-shirt! It is always worth making the effort to have a uniform as it adds quality to the brand. Although people still ask, and perhaps always will, "is this your main job or do you do something else"!!!

Back