Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

its towards end of the day and a new cust comes over?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

B

boarcity

theyre asking but you want to go home. you know theyd love it done now but if you dont/cant itll be another month till you are in the area

whats Your way to handle this situation ?

If I've got time and can be bothered, I'll do it. If it's a decent job, one that I'd like as a regular on my round, I might not risk losing the opportunity to snare it.

One eve last month out collecting, a lady asked if I could clean her windows the following day, I said I couldn't as I would be elsewhere and it wouldn't be worth my time and petrol coming back just for 1 job (£10) so could I book her in for next month. "Next month" She exclaimed. "It'll be winter by then" I said, not quite luv, it'll be August :rolleyes:

Anyhoo in the end she agreed and I've been round and given her windows a good old scrub and they look great and she's a happy camper and its still summer....I think. /emoticons/smile.png

£££ = yes (& the purchase of some nice flowers to help tame the wife)

:turd: job = no (and save the £1 otherwise spent on flowers)

Win win situation!

I say i give you a quote/price rigth now then book you in my calender staight away, i dont mind goind back a few days later most of my work in reasonble distance of my home.

Back