Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Whats Everybody Cooking In This Weather?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

C

Catherine

Absolutely freezing here, wind is bitter. Just pondering on cooking a really nice casserole. Actually feel like need something to keep the cold out.

red hot chilli on a huge baked spud, warming & if you use lean meat quite low in fat /emoticons/biggrin.png

Yep, nice Simon, just feel like needing some stodge. This weather just makes you feel hungry

yeh i've just been to a village on the coast & the hotel said leave it today so did a bit of canvassing & the wind was lethal,snow was blowing horizontal so got back & made an early dinner topped off with a few drops of 'insanity' sauce, trouble is im sort of calorie counting my diet at the moment & cold weather ruins my resolve lol

its like an evil version of tabasco sauce, it only needs a few drops to make your eyes bleed just the job for icy winds

the problem with being at home all day is my mind just runs to eating, now i want a pork chop casserole

Back