Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

2 man, 2 pump setup?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

craig at pure

ok, i have upgraded to the 35cm brushes with 4 jets each, but the pump now will not supply enough water presser to both poles now as there is 8 jets, how do i go about the water supply to both pumps, use a y pice from the tank to both pumps, or do i need a bigger out let from the tank to cope with this?

Your pumps will go before the resin bottle

So tank,splitter,pumps,resin

Not sure about running 2 pumps through one resin bottle tho

Sure someone will no

my m8 has a y pece after pump with to poles and u get a pressure flux when one pole is off but he said its no bother im thinking along the same lines at the minit , do i fit a nother tank out let or run off 1 out let i also have a spair pump so i was also thinking about having a spliter at the tank out let not shore if thsat would cause pressure flux tho!!

my m8 has a y pece after pump with to poles and u get a pressure flux when one pole is off but he said its no bother im thinking along the same lines at the minit , do i fit a nother tank out let or run off 1 out let i also have a spair pump so i was also thinking about having a spliter at the tank out let not shore if thsat would cause pressure flux tho!!
I wouldnt fit another outlet tenchy risk tank and leaks

I fitted a splitter at tank hole 1 is to fast fill trolleys etc and other to pumps

Then use a splitter to 2 pumps or one

You can run 2 reels off one pump just put the controller on max , as others above have said with set up . However we try and use one pump per reel as it does work better we have 4 pumps all running at the same time with 4 reels and prefer it this way as it's more controllable

Back