Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

A thought

WCF

Help Support WCF:

mark m

Just a thought on this rainy boring day ,but at the bottom of the page we have top poster ,top reputations and top referrals why dont we have a top 10?. As there are still some people on here who have been away for a while and it would be nice to see how other people are doing ie i know there would be a few people joint third that would be nicer seeing that than someone who is not on there anymore .

Yes good idea, we could have like a compe***ion for member of the month? What prizes have you got for us Gav?

Also there 1000 members comp is that still on? As I think I'm going to be close lol

I will be adding top posters etc in the coming weeks. Their are a few things a need to add like that. Yes comp is still on.

I reckon it's all good, only thing I think is missing is the rep. I like the like button lol, but I reckon knowing that someones got good rep gives their advice more credibility.

I reckon it's all good, only thing I think is missing is the rep. I like the like button lol, but I reckon knowing that someones got good rep gives their advice more credibility.
i like your post

Latest Posts

Back