Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Okay not quite windowcleaning or is it.....as it gets me through the day...

WCF

Help Support WCF:

ahh i think you are the winner spc....apparently it was cheaper as it came from the pound shop...go on...i dare you...yes...it cost a pound...normally i pay near £1.50 in aldi...so yep i think you have solved it ta....spc...

however....

http://www.werthers-original.co.uk/

i of course want....official confirmation....and if i am lucky...a free bag of sweets...:rolleyes:

so i have sent them an email....but i reckon you have it spc...ta..i will sleep okay tonight...

had similar story about the tenner under the mat but maybe not so lucky

so the same £20 under the mat, lifted mat no joy nowt there { always a bit of a downer..boiling }

had word with the lady.

having none of it said the cash was left under mat would,int have it. did,int get cash was big house also

cut my losses kept doing the windows but was well ****** off

so what happened to the £20

whats your thoughts

had similar story about the tenner under the mat but maybe not so luckyso the same £20 under the mat, lifted mat no joy nowt there { always a bit of a downer..boiling }

had word with the lady.

having none of it said the cash was left under mat would,int have it. did,int get cash was big house also

cut my losses kept doing the windows but was well ****** off

so what happened to the £20

whats your thoughts
Any kids at home that could have known? Think they can be quite sneeky? Maybe the local neighbourhood watch was watching the lady put it under the mat? That would be terrible:eek: Havent had this problem so far, but I am expectin it at some point. Very annoying, make sure its not stuck to bottom of mat:confused:

well done kido six months down the line she appeared with the cash red faced said it was stuck to the mat looked as if it had been through washing machine

You've missedis lovelythe sloes. Fruit was out early this year. Ours is 'slam' gin. Sloes and damsons. Works great with just a touch of almond essence. Only half a demijohn left.
Now raspberry vodka! That's even better ! Don't forget the lemons and sugar. Nearly all gone though.

More canvassing tommorow.........
There was loads of sloes this year. Blackberry whisky Is lovely too.

yep well done duncs at least you got the money.....i have a similar one under a plant pot and also had one under a bin....thought oh not left....but later found it stuck to the underside....now i know....

i picked up one thirty quid under the mat yesterday.....i hope some bug ger doesnt see her put that there....i thought of saying to her online banking but...cash is king..../emoticons/biggrin.png

yeh alcohol i never touch the stuff....

and here we have the answer.....

Many thanks for your recent email.

The 135g bag of Butter Candies contains around 26 sweets to ensure that it is over the 135g minimum weight requirement. Within our production facilities every bag is weighed and we ensure that it is over 135g. This 135g bag is sold in most supermarkets such as Tesco, Sainsbury’s, Waitrose and Morrisons with a manufacture retail price of £1.24. The price in store is up to the discretion of the supermarkets and so the price will range anywhere from £1.20 to £1.39. Also some supermarkets will promote this pack to £1 as part of their promotional offer to their shoppers.

The 25% Extra Free bag (with weight 137.5g bag), is mainly sold in high street stores such as Poundland, Poundstretcher, and Bargain stores. This pack is a promotional bag that is sold at around the £1. It is 25% Extra Free based on a 110g bag which is sold on the high street channel at other times. Again, the weight is managed by production to ensure that it is always above 137.5g and often 26 to 27 sweets will be included in this bag.

I hope this answers your question and that you continue to enjoy Werther's Orginial products.

Kind regards.

yeh if you can understand that good luck...basically they sell them in bags of 110g and then up that to 137 so 25 percent free...but they also sell them in 135g...and they are sold in the bigger supermarkets whilst the smaller bags are sold in the poor peoples stores and so every now and then they give the poor a few more sweeties....aint life complicated...:rolleyes:

Latest Posts

Back