Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Water flow

WCF

Help Support WCF:

seanieg

just wondered what you guys are using to switch your water flow on/off. I was using a aquadapter which was good until it broke and now looking on there website they seem to be out of stock so was wondering if its time for a change (something a bit lighter would be a bonus) i have tried one of those aqua taps from window cleaning warehouse but must admit im not convinced, maybe i just need to give it more time. so let me know what you are using?

cheers

Aquadapter is what we use. What I like is that there isn't a loop in the hose which is similar to the the Aquatap.

My son in law replaced his Aquadapter for a pole operated trigger from Purefreedom. The side spring on his AD broke so hence the replacement. It does make the pole so much lighter, but that hose loop at the end of the pole is what I don't like.

Another poster on a different forum tells us that Aquadapter is no longer making the current model of AD. Apparently there is a new AD in design which is much smaller and lighter than the current one and will, according to that poster, fit inside the pole.

If this is correct, then I would struggle on with your Aquatap until we see what the future holds.

I have never used an Aquatap, but apparently it does take a while to get accustomed to it. If the tap is too tight, then a little silicone grease inside might help, or removing I believe you can remove an O Ring. If its too loose then you can take it apart and remove some of the grease.

ive tryed kinking hose :rolleyes: dung:D

ive tryed aquatap :rolleyes: dung:D

ive tryed aquadapter:rolleyes: brilent when its not leaking:rolleyes:/emoticons/biggrin.png

next ill b trying the tap on pole:rolleyes: with the dreded loop :rolleyes:/emoticons/biggrin.png

i was guna try the romet thing:rolleyes: but there is a delay on the water stop:rolleyes:/emoticons/biggrin.png

[delusional]

Not tried any of them but will likely just go with a tap when I do, seems the best most reliable option to me.

No delay @tench - watch the vid on the other thread :thumbsup:/emoticons/wink.png

Latest Posts

Back