Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moerman Liquidator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The facelift has been recommended by a few on here

Silicon rubber instead of the usual natural rubber

Soft but very long lasting

From what i can find online i think it is actually made by unger as someone else on here suggested before

@boarcity

Sure. Would easily do that if I could. But the supplier I use, just started to get the Moerman products in stock a couple of days ago and only offer precut 10", 14" and 18" as of now. /emoticons/sad.png

@daveyboy1

Silicone rubber huh? Interesting. I've never tried that before.

Did'nt know they made quality squeegee rubber from silicone. Only saw a couple of OLD posts on another forum, mention silicone blades. But no praise for silicone in that thread if I remember correctly.

I buy the stripsThe razr stuff is in 36" though
You can buys Razer in 14" packs as well Dave. Last order I bought a couple of packs (12) of 14" and 1 pack of 36" I found because I use mainly 16 and 14 Blades The wastage on 36 was annoying. No biggie if you only use 12 and smaller though.

changed the rubber straught away must say i,m really pleased with my new toy bought the 14" when it came

thought sent the wrong size lookd so small but right enough 14" it was

so much quicker and very little detail to do, ok that handle not great but the will improve that soon gd buy

@boarcity
Sure. Would easily do that if I could. But the supplier I use, just started to get the Moerman products in stock a couple of days ago and only offer precut 10", 14" and 18" as of now. /emoticons/sad.png
spose it takes time to get the full range in

Just went to order some facelift red rubber. £2.45.

Got to checkout & with delivery & vat went up to £10.45????

£5.95 to deliver a bit of rubber.

Anywhere cheaper??

You can buys Razer in 14" packs as well Dave. Last order I bought a couple of packs (12) of 14" and 1 pack of 36" I found because I use mainly 16 and 14 Blades The wastage on 36 was annoying. No biggie if you only use 12 and smaller though.
My main blades are a 10" liquidator and 10" 0° swiveloc but I have a 14 and 18 i use not so much and a 6" one i made from a prototype liquidator I had from Bob months ago (better to make something with it as the new 14 is a lot better than the prototype )

Lots of combinations with 36" lengths

2x 18" or 12" 10" and a 6" etc so not much wastage

£2.45 with vat is just under 3 quid

Choose royal mail for delivery 3 day service £ 2.95 then would be just over a fiver

I ordered 4x36" lengths with delivery £16.45

If it lasts as long as they say it is worth the extra cost

The royal mail service they offer is quite quick anyway

Supposedly up to 3 days but ordered last night

Email this morning to say despatched already

Royal mail 1st class so will be here tomorrow

Would be better if wintecs stocked it

Free delivery then

I begrudge paying £3.95 for royal mail to deliver some rubber which probably only cost a pound odd to send as they would have a deal for bulk deliveries

its unusual that they dont make a 12 inch channel. however even if they did id not buy now as the 14 suits my work [residential] . 14 has an advantage that if i come across a big picture window BAM i can fan it in seconds , also straight pulls on smaller windows make more sense than fanning with a smaller squeegee

now and then i also use a 10 inch that i bought but rarely

in my area most trad lads use 12 inch ,10 or even 8 as their main squeegee ,fanning every single window . i dont see the sense in that way of working

Last edited:
its unusual that they dont make a 12 inch channel. however even if they did id not buy now as the 14 suits my work [residential]
now and then i also use a 10 inch that i bought but rarely
I'm a bit of a completest so my wish list to add to the collection is a 12" 16" and 22"...Next production run? Maybe?

I'm a bit of a completest so my wish list to add to the collection is a 12" 16" and 22"...Next production run? Maybe?
how many would you carry on your belt tho? every single one ? the guy with OCD mOERMAN - find that in the medical textbooks

Just went to order some facelift red rubber. £2.45.Got to checkout & with delivery & vat went up to £10.45????

£5.95 to deliver a bit of rubber.

Anywhere cheaper??
Where I normally get my stuff, the delivery is £3.95 (3 days), when I went window cleaning warehouse for the liquidator, it went straight to £5.95 (overnight), without any choice that I could see.

Back