Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Moerman Liquidator

WCF

Help Support WCF:

The photo is of a handle and disc that started out as a slimline PC. I actually straightened the handle to 20° and with the liquidator channels it works superbly. I have a feeling that handle angle isn't so critical with the Wag although bear in mind that the standard Wag handle is 40°. This effectively becomes 35° because of the slight tilt back of the Wag channels. I hate the screw so I gently heat the disc jaws and close up the lower one a touch. You can also bend the lower tips in a little. By doing this the disc is really firm on the channel. No movement. No screw required.View attachment 6582
I noted before you said the rubber should be parallel with the disc. When I eventually got my 14 inch sorted I put it into the disc (closing the Jaws like you, only I used pliers and squeezed both sides at the same time, and at the ends only), but the rubber wasn't parallel. Anyway I carried on, and it didn't make any difference, I'm glad to say. I'm looking now to putting the handle onto the top of the disc.

The photo is of a handle and disc that started out as a slimline PC. I actually straightened the handle to 20° and with the liquidator channels it works superbly. I have a feeling that handle angle isn't so critical with the Wag although bear in mind that the standard Wag handle is 40°. This effectively becomes 35° because of the slight tilt back of the Wag channels. I hate the screw so I gently heat the disc jaws and close up the lower one a touch. You can also bend the lower tips in a little. By doing this the disc is really firm on the channel. No movement. No screw required.View attachment 6582
Since I've put my liquidator into the Wag, I have difficulty finishing downwards, which is my normal way. So will putting the handle on top solve this, and in the photo, is that disc cut down?

Since I've put my liquidator into the Wag, I have difficulty finishing downwards, which is my normal way. So will putting the handle on top solve this, and in the photo, is that disc cut down?
Yes, but not necessary. That was me just mucking around. Theory is that because the handle is only being supported by the black centre collet ( yes I know I got rid of that too). The such a large disc isn't required.

Have moerman made the new liquidator channels yet? Well sorted the end clips. I've been waiting until they do it before ordering but i need some new gear asap

All the ones in the shops will have the new clips as the first batch sold out ages ago

Latest Posts

Back