Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Any tips?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Alien Human

Morning All,

It's raining & wind is up.......got a big clean that has to be done WFP regardless of conditions........

So.......what do you guys do / how do you approach days like this?

Cheers /emoticons/smile.png

.........all leaded windows!

Welcome back mate, we were wondering where you had gone. Its going to be a bit blowey round here, and a small chance of rain but I'll be out, got lots of time off coming up, so need to get the coin in while we can. Get your hat on, chin down and crack on.

Welcome back mate, we were wondering where you had gone. Its going to be a bit blowey round here, and a small chance of rain but I'll be out, got lots of time off coming up, so need to get the coin in while we can. Get your hat on, chin down and crack on.
Cheers bud /emoticons/smile.png

Agreed: think the never say die attitude will be needed today - it's rank down here!

Finished at 3 today and thats enough for me, no fun clinging on to the ledge while the wind threatens to throw you off. About 2oclock was the worst I've ever worked in. Both jobs I did today were right on the edge of large fields with no protection from the wind.

Latest Posts

Back