Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

just thinking

WCF

Help Support WCF:

jc jason

You know when your thinking about stuff and something pops in your head , well here is one.

How long can i clean windows for , I remember in my 20s flying up the triple ladder know one on the bottom run , all day long. i know the poles easy the load but still its hard some days .

So anyone got any thoughts

How many houses could you do when your reaching retirement age.

Not gonna go into figures on here. My 66 year old dad COULD out perform me on every day if he wanted to.

Regular dancing makes his stamina level really good.

He's WFP

Hopefully by the time i feel my age i will have enough top quality work to do 2/3 days a week to give me a good wedge and keep me active, my step dad was still climbing trees as a tree surgeon at 65, keeping active is the key

my guy i work with is 76 he can still go like a rocket but he fieles it the next day i take my hat off to him he does do some hours

Not gonna go into figures on here. My 66 year old dad COULD out perform me on every day if he wanted to.
Regular dancing makes his stamina level really good.

He's WFP
Wish i could consistently work as fast as your old man mate

I would be rich lol

I'm in my 50s. Been on the glass for over 35 years. I still work at the same speed as I always have. Can still do a 12 hour day if I feel like it. Mind u I only do 3 days a week

You know when your thinking about stuff and something pops in your head , well here is one.How long can i clean windows for , I remember in my 20s flying up the triple ladder know one on the bottom run , all day long. i know the poles easy the load but still its hard some days .

So anyone got any thoughts

How many houses could you do when your reaching retirement age.
Get yourself a water fed system asap I've been in cleaning 33 years got system 8 years ago I'm 52 now best thing I've ever done can now do the work of two men

Sent using the Window Cleaning Forums mobile app

can't say personally but i do have 1 full time plumber and 1 part time plumber work for me

and the part time one has been married over 50 odd years and his still as fast ( and twice as eager) as the full time fella in his 30's.

the fella just enjoys working (he goes swimming once a week but apart from that no other exercise).

same with a plasterer i know he was very big commercially sold up and wouldn't need to ever work again yet in his late 50's on a freezing winters morning in December he was up the scaffolding rendering on a job.

Some people can't help it it is part of who you are

I can't see myself ever retiring i will just be behind the scenes rather than on the tools but i am not the sort who can do nothing

Need to come up with a plan for retirement.

Dont want to be cleaning anything past 50 really. Would like to semi retire at 50 so I better get cracking glol only 15 years left

Back