Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

how many murderers dyou know?

B

boarcity

a woman i knew yrs ago,friend of my ex , jus been charged wi murder today

a lad who worked for me 20yrs ago for jus 2 days got charged last year murdered his ex

i cleaned windows for the dad of the suffolk strangler

well probs only one but....Ya never know...:eek::eek::eek:

the one was a job I gave to my dad and he said hubby did her in....cause she was playing away...but he was a loaded solicitor and so only got three years...so out in less than two...

it makes you think doesnt it..:devil:....cuppa tea dear...

id better get some tuffering in the morning...

I clean for a double murderer , he caught his girlfriend in bed with another man , shot them with a shotgun, he only got a couple of years , he blamed his stressful army life for his actions. He's really canny

I clean for a double murderer , he caught his girlfriend in bed with another man , shot them with a shotgun, he only got a couple of years , he blamed his stressful army life for his actions. He's really canny
be sure you dont over charge him or miss the bog window out then lol

My cousin (well dads cousins son but dad was brought up by his parents so is like his brother) is in nick for strangling his wife with pc power cable after seeing her messages on pc to a bloke

Well i can't find a murderers forum smurf:p

Boarcity started the topic so you expect it to be a tad off the wall

be sure you dont over charge him or miss the bog window out then lol
I don't even look at his girlfriend :puke:. She makes me a cuppa , never make eye contact /emoticons/biggrin.png. No , like a say he's a canny lad

Latest Posts

Back