First day

Discussion in 'Chit Chat & Introductions' started by kris122, Nov 5, 2011.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums.
    Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

1. kris122

kris122 Guest

Just thought I'd let the world know that I managed to secure my first customers today. I smartened myself out and hit the pavement local to me armed with leaflets and a smile. I set my self a target of 1 customer in 3 hours and managed to get 3 with a possible 4th. Very happy. Cheers to all for advice and looking forward to lots of interaction.
  2. Masons

Masons Guru

Oct 18, 2011
    Always take note of the hours you spend and jobs picked up, can be a great motivation booster for if you need a bit of extra work. It won't always work out like this but it's a great start.
    Keep us informed.
  3. kris122

kris122 Guest

Well the possible 4th is now a definite. I hope I'm up to the job now. Haven't left my full-time yet but the hope is there. I have a 6 month plan. By then I hope to go part-time wc and part-time at my current job.