Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

new toy

WCF

Help Support WCF:

dasslr1

94 to go
trolley and back pack come today but the 30ft wfp hasn't arrived yet should of come with backpack ,messaged them ,the delivery guys have split them up and it coming tomorrow???? .would of liked some practise on my own house before doing a job tomorrow with it but never mind ...View attachment 6852

Good luck you can't beat a bit of practise . Just a thought on the trolley . You may find it a lot easier using one with a round handle . You can pull the trolley and hold the pole in the other hand I know I wouldn't be able to use that on compact work . But you might be ok on single jobs .

I was thinking of ..when iv done a few jobs ....to put a reel on top and an old piece of downpipe fixed to the back just long enough to slide the pole in so im not carrying it .

I've tried the hose reel and the down pipe . I took em both off after a couple days . I wrap the hose round the handle . Just un coil it on the first job and the hose then follows me to the next job . Didn't like the holder I found it easier carrying it in the other hand . But all my work is compact so it is really easy working this way . But like I say try stuff an d see what works .

Nice one mate. I'm only after one for the jobs that are a bit of a pain at the back. I've used them before, one for chemicals (heavy de-greaser) for restaurant vents and other stuff and then one for the windows on hard to do places. I looked at DIY but I honestly think after buying pump, battery etc it will be easier and cheaper to buy a backpack.

Hope you like it bud, nothing like making the job easier :thumbsup:

got job on tomorrow with it ,two more are interested .and a friend wants a job doing ,so play my cards right that's paid for its self ,any job after that's a bonus lol

how do you find using it ?

Like you said, it will pay for itself, like everything else /emoticons/smile.png

Good mate, as I say I use it more on hard to reach places. If I can't get outside a certain job for the hose then ill just park up somewhere and take the backpack. I love having a van mount and I think in the long run its the best thing to have but the backpack/trolley also has its place, Best of both worlds. The more versatile your equipment, the more different type of jobs you can quote for /emoticons/wink.png

Back