Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone Take Their Dogs To Work

Just got a new dog, we rescued him, he's only a pup we reckon about 7 month. He was very badly treated, missing loads of hair, scabby and horribly under fed, he has settled in perfectly, and the whippet is made up. Sight hounds seem to know each other and play together all the time apart from when cuddled up together asleep.

He's the browner of the two, we call him tigger

Checking out their kingdom

His fur is different to the the whippets, he's more fluffy like a teddy bear, as the whippet has fur like velvet

I used to take my ex girlfriend. Does that count?
Brilliant. Customer usually keeps his dogs in the house while I am cleaning the windows, one of them was a rescue dog and was treated badly. Always barks through the window. Last they forgot to close the dog flap and I was busy cleaning the windows with my headphones on. next minute could feel something licking my hand. boy did he give me jump as I couldnt remember if I shut the garden gate. These are collies and both lovely dogs.

Been thinking about getting another dog for ages but don't like the idea of leaving dogs inside all day. Good idea to guard the van.

Back