Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Anyone else absolutely knackered?

WCF

Help Support WCF:

koopmaster

Last Monday I woke up and felt like I hadn't slept, and most of last week I was tired. This morning is the same... woke up at 8 and could not get out of bed, only had to to take my boy to school.

I know I can work in this weather but it's going to rain all day and just want to go to sleep... anyone else feel like this.

Same here mate I worked 7 days last week and I'm back at it again today , I feel completely shattered!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was knackered all last week neil, despite not doing a full week, because of the weather. I normally work 6 days a week which leaves sunday as my day of rest, but it never is a day of rest, what with numerous jobs to do around the house, garden and allotment. Looks like I have today off as its given rain all day and the wind gusts are 40mph. It feels nice to have the day off but I feel guilty at the same time. Will be constantly looking out of the window and checking the weather forecast. More work on the tax return!

i only work a 3 day week and I do find that it gives a nice balance. eg don't normally work in the rain etc,it also gives you chance

for proper rest of the body I find it works for me ,,,but I am 50 with only a small mortgage wife works as well so with 2 school age children I tend to have time with them, and you get to do all the other jobs at home that I don't have to pay for!!

Had a whole day off yesterday and now I feel ....

.................SUPERPUMPED!!!!

Not drinking last night, helps.

I have spent the past 3 years feeling the way you describe koop, but I have made some huge changes to my life in the past 2 months which have helped hugely. I've cut all the $h*t out of my diet and managed to lose 1 stone so far. I'm training most evenings- running or weights. And my diet is better then its ever been- I have cut out most refined sugar, and eat much less processed foods. When I snack in the van I am eating an apple, instead of bag of Haribo. Because of all of this my body is feeling a lot less tired, and I have a lot more energy for work, and outside hobbies. Good food does amazing things for you, I just wish I lived near taytay to get some of his locally grown produce./emoticons/biggrin.png

;)I am nearer tolish

I got a carrier bag of garlic you can have from my allotment

You are right though

When i get a bit podgy i go back into boxing training mode and surprising how much better you feel after a few days good food and exercise

But need to sleep well also which is my downfall

;)I am nearer tolishI got a carrier bag of garlic you can have from my allotment

You are right though

When i get a bit podgy i go back into boxing training mode and surprising how much better you feel after a few days good food and exercise

But need to sleep well also which is my downfall
Ah yes, I forgot you had an allotment mate. I'll take anything you got spare mate /emoticons/wink.png. Same here on the sleep front, I've never been good as I grew up working in a night club, so late nights are still ingrained in me. I wish I could get back into the thai boxing, but it just doesn't fit in with family life any more.

My body fells knackered everyday even if I work or not. A lot of it is due to worn out joints as I was very active as a youngster.

I'm taking the wife away for some R&R this week so will not be on here much over the next few days

i havent bin on mch as my blady lap top has a falt an keeps crashing on here for some resion an the fishing forum very strange :rolleyes: b sorted buy end of week i hope:mad:

Recovering well thanks...Just thought it would be nice to get her out of the house for a few day /emoticons/wink.png

Back