Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Worked In Rain Today And Need Your Thoughts Please

WCF

Help Support WCF:

harunh

It was really pouring down and 1 customer didnt mind he goes to me i wish i never had your job /emoticons/tongue.png

Then another women goes to me your dedicated /emoticons/tongue.png

Then the rain calmed down.. and it was like only spitting.... so i went to clean 1 house... a first clean and the women goes to me i dont want them doing in the rain i said to her its no difference... if their dirty ill redo them again she goes no theyll get mucky ! she never understood 1 bit !

So im just going to take her of my round ! cant be bothered with people who are going to mess me about... britain has rain everyday nearly... so im not going to let people choose when they want their windows to be cleaned

so shes getting removed

i want a good round with good customers who dont mind when they get cleaned aslong as they be cleaned /emoticons/smile.png

So what do you need others thoughts on exactly?

I try not to work in rain, mainly for my own good more than earache, and virtually never start if it's already raining, hence no show today. But you're right, it can rain before, during or after you turn up, makes no odds to the glass, but too many custies aren't logical like that

Here in Ireland it's a real headache at the moment. It can be blue sky one minute, then from out of nowhere it hammers it down!

I work in light rain, but l always stop when it becomes what I consider unreasonable to work in. Some customers don't mind, others make it crystal clear how they feel if you turn up when there is so much as a cloud in the sky.

Get this though; a couple of weeks ago I was turned away because it was too dry! Yes, really!

John

should i get rid of them ? cos it stopped raining.. was just spitting a bit ! and they be fussy over nothing really !

aslong as their windows are cleaned they shouldnt be bothered

Could give them the benefit of the doubt, it's one thing to complain in summer when you expect nice weather, if they whine in November about it is another thing. Won't hurt to hang onto it for a bit, see if they come round to sense, doesn't harm you really

You could put on her on the when it aint raining list. It mostly rains in Manchester every day. Let her ring you when they havent been done for a few months.

Back