Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Dumped But.......

I love it, ive got shot of all my **** work. I dont le it build up now. That way its not a big lose when you do dump someone
Same here mate as soon as I get a hint of a messer or they cancel on a first clean they gone .

Love em, was cleaning a house this morning and 2 doors up I did twice but they ain't had it done for last 3 times cos said they couldn't afford it. Now thats fair enough, I'd sooner they told me the truth than BS me but one of em (and theres lots of em in there, ie a tribe lol) came out and said how much is it, I actually charge 7 quid and they only tiny terraced with 1 window up and 1 down either side but I just said to her it'll be 25 quid love cos anything over 8 weeks I charge at one off prices, she declined obviously /emoticons/tongue.png

Love em, was cleaning a house this morning and 2 doors up I did twice but they ain't had it done for last 3 times cos said they couldn't afford it. Now thats fair enough, I'd sooner they told me the truth than BS me but one of em (and theres lots of em in there, ie a tribe lol) came out and said how much is it, I actually charge 7 quid and they only tiny terraced with 1 window up and 1 down either side but I just said to her it'll be 25 quid love cos anything over 8 weeks I charge at one off prices, she declined obviously /emoticons/tongue.png
Lol love it .

I think I mentioned one of these houses before they all skutters except the one I still got (fit as a butchers dog), last month one messaged me on facebook and said sorry we moved house so I'll get in touch when we settled in. Day after I went to do the fit ones windows and guess who was stood at her door having a *** lol. And she was there today as well.

Happened to me last week. one lady dumped me because she was cutting back on bills etc. I felt abit deflated... A few days later got a bungalow and her neighbour came out too!... I am 7 months into my first year full time (had a year part Time) and my round has only ever got bigger!!!!!!!! Love it!!!... Best thing I ever done!... This is my second winter and it can be a bit of a pain... But. the winter most certainly sorts the men from the boys... Not many people can stick it through the winter. that is also a key factor in building a round. i have took on just as many customers through the winter months...

Happened to me last week. one lady dumped me because she was cutting back on bills etc. I felt abit deflated... A few days later got a bungalow and her neighbour came out too!... I am 7 months into my first year full time (had a year part Time) and my round has only ever got bigger!!!!!!!! Love it!!!... Best thing I ever done!... This is my second winter and it can be a bit of a pain... But. the winter most certainly sorts the men from the boys... Not many people can stick it through the winter. that is also a key factor in building a round. i have took on just as many customers through the winter months...
Thats an encouraging post mate. Just going into my first winter myself and getting slightly concerned about how many workable days there will be as a traddie if it snows etc!

i still clean in the snow, its only heavy rain that stops me, and even in the winter we dont have that many days where it hammers down all day, its not the wet that stops windies in the winter, its the cold, alot of people cant handle the freezing toes/fingers, dark days and constant dampness.

winter separates the men from the boys in this game, and you will find alot of your competition will drop off during the winter, unless of course it ends up being you that drops out,lol

Back