Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Window cleaning business partner required / reluctant sale (hertfordshire)

WCF

Help Support WCF:

Excel Services

I am looking for a business partner to join a thriving property maintenance and window cleaning business, established for 7 years. Due to my personal situation I can’t keep up with the demand any more. I have tried employing people on several occasions, but haven't been able to fine anyone good enough to keep on. So I need a business partner who will take the business seriously and put in as much effort as I have.

The round is based in and around Rickmansworth in Hertfordshire and consists of approximately 300 domestic window cleaning jobs, which is valued around £5000 and around 25 commercial jobs, valued around £700. Due to our good image and reputation it wouldn’t be much trouble to significantly increase the size of the round. I just need the right partner. I need someone with experience in traditional window cleaning, who can get all the work done and take on the extras too.

Extra work varies from week to week and can make things quite busy at times. Some weeks it is difficult to get any window cleaning done at all.

Many customers ask us to do extra work, such as:

• Gutters
  • Roof cleaning
  • Pressure washing
  • Painting and decorating
  • General repairs
  • Carpentry

If you think you are the right person and want to know more, please email me [email protected].

Please tell me as much as you can about yourself and what you can bring to the partnership.

Back