Welcome to the UK Window Cleaning Forums

Starting or own a window cleaning business? We're a network of window cleaners sharing advice, tips & experience. Rounds for sale & more. Join us today!

Estate agent just called

Smurf

Asking do you clean windows on 5 storey buildings?

My answer was no as is too much like hard work... then she laughed too /emoticons/biggrin.png

From experience at times these jobs aren't worth it and your just being used by someone desperate

Not actually looked into it yet, but how high is possible WFP? seen some videos of them going pretty damn high.

There was a good thread on here where someone did a block or flats or something with a pole. I always liked the idea of abseiling a load of offices myself.... different clunge in every window. :thumbsup:

I would love to get my abseil tickets and do that

would be charging top dollar for that

And i have all the gear already

I would love to get my abseil tickets and do thatwould be charging top dollar for that

And i have all the gear already
Done that in Birmingham, not easy work at all but I was on £9.00 a hour and this is 20 years ago, also used the lethal bosons chair and done loads of work from cradles. Heights i have never had issues with but always respected them

Not actually looked into it yet, but how high is possible WFP? seen some videos of them going pretty damn high.
Used a 65 ft gardiner pole a lot and haven't seen one bigger as yet

That looks a very good pole , about the same height as ours but ours is just lots of single carbon sections and very very light, a bugger to use in wind

Yeah I bet, I just watched a vid of the 65 foot Gardiners, the video I linked the pole seems a lot stiffer to me, no idea of money though scared to look lol

Yeah I bet, I just watched a vid of the 65 foot Gardiners, the video I linked the pole seems a lot stiffer to me, no idea of money though scared to look lol
Don't look m8 there about £1000 or more for the gardiner poles, the vid link pole looked a better pole to be honest so bet that's way more cash

I'm aware of one chap that used an eighty foot pole he made himself for a job. I'm buggered if I can remember his name though.

Latest Posts

Back